Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 1, 2007

happy 2007!

the subject speaks for itself. in a blink of an eye, its a new year. i look forward to this new year. lotsa things to look forward to. my new job as a classroom kindergarten teacher, jim shifting into our new place by end of this mth, our appts with the bridal studio, our wedding photography, THE wedding, honeymoon, living together......so many changes! and its SYF year! argh!!! so many things to do and to prepare. as i type, i'm also preparing the GMC choir schedule. i pray for God's guidance as i prepare the choir's schedule. its gonna be the beginning of a new life together with jim this yr. june, the month marked with much excitement and anticipation. having faith in God, knowing that He will provide what He knows is best for us. and it was only less than 12 hrs ago that SOC was in my home counting down to the new year together. i really appreciate this friendship we have...being together for abt 10 years as close friends...this is something you can't find nowadays. thank God for this group of fantastic friends. we have had our traditional kenny rogers new yr's eve meal for at least 8 yrs liao! this yr will be different. i pray that God will keep our group going. looking back, i thank God for seeing me thru the past yr. i thank God for seeing me thru my studies in melbourne and bringing me back safely. I thank God for his rich provision...I thank God for the many job offers i received. I thank God for helping me manage my time properly in taking up the various offers. I thank God for Jimbo, always beside me, always patient with me. I thank God for a God-fearing husband-to-be. I thank God for seeing us safely thru our travels despite the floods in msia. I thank God for always providing for us in our time of need. I thank God for guiding Jimbo when we went to buy our flat, and for providing us with the cash when we needed it most. God is great!2007, here i come. to face the challenges ahead. to face the excitement ahead. to face the joy of married life. welcome, 2007!

Current mood: in anticipation...
Current music:

No comments: